Partnering with Whitehorse City Council, Swing Factory was chosen as the exclusive partner to co-develop the new golf entertainment hub that will transform Melbourne’s Morack Public Golf Course into a fully interactive and social experience tailored to all ages and abilities.
The completed $14m+ state-of-the-art facility includes:
- A 28-bay driving range with premium spaces for group functions and hospitality
- World-leading ball-tracing technology TopTracer Range installed in every bay, bringing next-level shot tracking, data capturing and gamification to the range experience
- An architecturally designed 18-hole mini-golf facility
- A multi-purpose golf pavilion with a brand-new café overlooking the golf course and stunning bushland surrounds
- A designated golf retail shop and additional multi-purpose event space